Do You Have What it Takes to be a Dazzle VIP Dancer?
Get your dance shoes shined and your paddle ready!
Are you creative and driven? Do you love to dance and have a desire to give back to your community? Then you are a fantastic candidate to compete as a VIP dancer in our Dancing with the Stars themed gala. Being a VIP dancer is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience and all for a great cause – arts education! Now you can have the opportunity to bid to compete as a VIP dancer at our 45th Anniversary Gala, Dazzle Mad Hot Ballroom on April 21, 2018.
Other than my two weddings, giving birth to my daughter, and seeing the births of my grandchildren, this was one of the most exciting personal experiences I can remember. For me this was more than just about dance, it was a metaphor for important things in life.
Barbara Coe, 2014 Dazzle Disco Ball Trophy Winner
Below are the details for the VIP Dancer commitment:
- Participate in about 10 90-minute dance lessons with your professional dance partner in Winter/Spring 2018. (Dance lesson times are coordinated between you and your dance partner and together you determine and provide costuming.)
- Attend, if your schedule permits, a Dazzle Meet & Greet event in Princeton to kick off the event in January 2018 and an invited dress rehearsal in April 2018.
- On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Princeton, participate in a dress rehearsal during the day and perform your dance at the gala (the event is from approximately 5:30 PM-11:00 PM).
- Allow YA to use your name, bio and photo for invitations and publicity materials.
- Recruit friends and colleagues to attend the gala and to vote for you, in person or online at the event and leading up to the event.
- YA will provide you and a guest complementary tickets to the gala.
- YA along with your VIP dance mentor provide support every step of the way to make this an amazing experience!
Intrigued? Here’s how the bidding works. Attend Dazzle Mad Hot Ballroom on April 22, 2017 and bid live to win the VIP Dancer spot. Can’t attend the gala but still want to throw your hat in the ring? Call or email Ann Betterton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-249-9000 x205 and we can make arrangements for you.
Check out our Dance Hall of Fame and Dazzle Encore Videos to see our past VIP Dancers heat up the dance floor – https://dazzleya.org/category/dazzle-past/
Thank you for your interest in supporting Young Audiences and the work we do to make sure every child participates in quality arts programs!
|Dancer Meet & Greet at Fred Astaire Princeton||Dazzle 2017 Invitation|
|Dancer Meet & Greet at Fred Astaire Princeton|
|Dazzle 2017 Invitation|