Thanks for a wonderful trip thru Provence….We truly loved EVERYTHING!….We are still romanticizing sitting on the bench at sunset, overlooking the beautiful valley….The food (unforgettable meals), the wines (rose’s & your wine tasting), the art (Esther, Marjolene, & the various galleries), the people…, ALL the various places we would never have found on our own, AND YOU and Anthony! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you….we now have wonderful memories.
— J.B. N.Y., June Provence
***Photos by Anthony Bianciella for Bliss Travels***
Special thanks to Bliss Travels
For more including:
Planning to book a trip with Bliss Travels? Mention DAZZLE when making your reservation and Bliss Travels will donate $100/person or $200/room to Young Audiences in the name of the traveler (or “anonymous” if preferred). Trip must be purchased by April 22, 2017. Travel can be a private, fully custom trip or any trip on our website for any available date.
April 22, 2017 – 10 PM
Hyatt Regency Hotel | Princeton, NJ
Official Rules and Guidelines:
- This raffle is conducted by Young Audiences New Jersey & Eastern Pennsylvania (YA) whose principal place of business is 200 Forrestal Rd., Princeton, NJ.
- The prize has been made possible by Bliss Travels for the purpose of the raffle. The value of the prize is $7,000.
- This prize will be awarded in West Windsor Township on site at Hyatt Regency Hotel, 102 Carnegie Center, Princeton, NJ 08540 on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 10:00 PM. Winner need not be present.
- Winner must sign Bliss Travels standard release/contract, and agrees to Bliss Travels terms and conditions.
- No substitution of the offered prize may be made and no cash will be given in lieu of the prize.
- All applicable state and federal taxes resulting from any award of prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Dates are limited to those offered on the Bliss Travels raffle page. No exceptions.
- Employees of YA and their spouses are ineligible.
- All proceeds from this raffle will benefit YA programs and services.